The lumbosacral corset is spinal support widely used for patients suffering from low back pain due to various conditions. Corsets may help to stabilize the body, prevent injury, correct past injuries, change body morphology, and more…
An individual with a vertebral compression fracture (VCF) is likely to have pain with movement and might need instruction in log-rolling (moving with no trunk rotation while rolling). The use of Lumbosacral Corset prevents extraneous motion and facilitate mechanically sound trunk muscle use to minimize pain.
The support mechanism will provide optimal stabilization of the lumbar vertebrae to reduce the body’s burden on the spine and keep lumbar in a normal anatomical position.
1. Corsets help control back pain and correct posture, to help those with past injuries (e.g. car accidents, vertebral fractures, slipped discs), to wear and tear injuries (e.g. osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease).
2. Corsets can help stabilize spinal curvature of scoliosis, kyphosis, and lordosis patients and help alleviate their back pain and muscle tension from their curve. Some have even said that corsets have corrected their curve! may help to stop the worsening of the curve or reduce the curve over time.
3. Corsets can conceal asymmetries and help people prevent tension or injury associated with skeletal asymmetries (PFFD and other birth defects) and also muscular asymmetries (after unilateral strokes, or after asymmetric surgical removal of muscles).
4. Correction of the posture also helps prevent other skeletal issues.
5. Corsets can also help relax trigger points and alleviate/ prevent some muscular pain, fatigue and tension from autoimmune disorders (e.g. fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, lupus, etc.) and after injury (e.g. post-traumatic dystrophy)
• For a disk hernia, lumbago and sciatica pains.
• Supports the back, and prevents body weight to fall on the small of the back.
• Metal parts of the corset are made up of hard stainless steel, which prevents deformation.
• Available in white color and comes in multiple sizes from 1 to 7 (see the sizing chart below)
That is why we recommend this effective product. Contact us here
Welcome to our online store!